- After you sign up for services, we assist you to retrieve your credit report from the three major credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion) most times at no charge.
- We evaluate your current credit situation and have a 1-on- 1 with you in person or via phone.
- We start the dispute process to contest items for removal on your credit reports.
- In 30-45 days you’ll obtain correspondence regarding the items disputed on your behalf along with a copy of an updated credit report from the 3 major credit bureaus (if disputed with collection agencies, then a response from collection agencies).
- Send updated credit reports or any correspondences related to your credit to Credit Care, LLC via attachments on our website, fax, mail, email, or call us to send you a request via electronic options (so you can attach and send back to us) – whatever makes your life easier, we are here to help! By sending updated credit reports or correspondences, it allows us to work on the update inaccurate items on your behalf. Therefore, it is important to send updated credit reports within 72 hours of receiving them in the mail. If any questions, click the contact us tab at the top of the page.
- For most packages, a 90-day review will take place to inform you of your current credit situation and if necessary steps are needed to continue disputing inaccurate items on your credit report. At times, reviews are conducted after 90-days because your situation may warrant a delay (determined on a case-by-case basis).
- As errors are deleted, it will help improve your FICO score.