1.Acceptance of Terms.
Your purchase of Credit Care, LLC services is subject to this Terms of Sign Up Policy. By clicking the “SUBMIT” button and signing up, you acknowledge that you have read this document and agree to be bound by its terms and the Terms of Service. This Terms of Sign Up is not meant to contradict, violate or run contrary to any portion of the Terms of Service which governs your use of www.creditcareonline.com Services and your use of the www.creditcareonline.com Web Site. If any portion of the Terms of Sign up is found to contradict, violate or run contrary to the Terms of Service, the
Terms of Service will govern and will be the binding document with regards to that portion. The Terms of Sign Up is meant to provide general information regarding policies surrounding purchases from the www.creditcareonline.com Web Site. The Terms of Service is hereby incorporated by reference into this document and thus by agreeing to comply with the Terms of Sign Up you again agree to comply with the Terms of Service.
2.Refund Policy and NRS Chapter 598.777 Disclosure.
Credit Care, LLC strives to have 100% satisfied clients. We stand behind our credit counseling service. Our service is backed by a refund policy which may entitle you to some of your money back. If Credit Care, LLC does not dispute the inaccurate items on your credit report as you identified upon signing up for services that are inaccurate, fraudulent, outdated, misleading, questionable, and/or unverifiable, you may be entitled to some of your money back.
It is important that you communicate inaccuracies on your credit report as Credit Care, LLC will only dispute items you have identified as inaccurate, fraudulent, outdated, misleading, questionable, and/or unverifiable information placed on your credit report.
NRS 598.777 Buyer’s action for recovery of damages or injunctive relief; attorney’s fees; punitive damages. A buyer injured by a violation of NRS 598.746 to 598.772, inclusive, or by a breach by an organization of a contract subject to those sections, may bring an action for recovery of damages, for injunctive relief or for both recovery of damages and injunctive relief. Judgment for damages must be entered for actual damages, but in no case less than the amount paid by the buyer to the organization, plus reasonable attorney’s fees and costs. If the court deems it proper, the court may award punitive damages. (Added to NRS by 1987, 1520; A 1993, 2277). Furthermore, as required by NRS Chapter 598, Credit Care, LLC holds a $100,000 surety bond with Great American Insurance Company.
You agree that Credit Care, LLC does not guarantee the services it sells will remove inaccurate or similar information from credit reports or other reporting agencies. Furthermore, you agree that Credit Care, LLC cannot guarantee increase in credit scores on your personal credit report or similar reporting agencies.
For questions about refunds, please contact customer support at (888) 608-7372
3.Notice of Cancellation.
You have the right to cancel your contract with Credit Care, LLC. Under SEC. 407, Consumer Credit Protection Act and NRS Chapter 598. You may cancel this contract, without any penalty or obligation, at any time before midnight of the 5th day which begins after the date the contract is signed by you. If for any reason you do cancel a contract during this time, you do not owe any money. You have a right to sue a credit service organization if it misleads you. To cancel your contract with Credit Care, LLC, mail or deliver a signed, dated copy of this cancellation notice, or any other written notice to: Credit Care, LLC, 1630 E Sahara Avenue, Suite #8, Las Vegas, NV 89119.
To complete the full process of credit counseling, when you receive information in the mail from Equifax, Experian and Trans Union or others associated with your credit status it is imperative that you contact Credit Care, LLC immediately. The information received from the credit bureaus or others associated with your credit status will help us to continue the dispute process. Failure to contact us promptly will result in delay or non-completion of your credit counseling.
Read your obligations below carefully:
- Provide Credit Care, LLC staff with updated contact information (phone, address, email address, and etc.)
- Promptly forward copies of any and all credit related information to our office
- We ask that you communicate any questions and/or concerns that you have regarding your credit, credit care process, or other services, etc.
- We expect to receive prompt payment for the monthly service fee. As explained in our agreement, we bill in arrears. This means that you pay for the credit care work after it is completed
- It is recommended that you remain actively enrolled in a credit monitoring service or review your credit reports at least once to twice per month and bring additional issues to our staff within 72 hours of being posted to your credit report
- Do not apply to new credit cards or loans as the inquiries and potential denials can negatively impact your credit score
- Keep current credit card balances at least 50% the entire available credit to prevent a drop in your credit score. For instance, if you have a $1,000 credit care limit, do not charge more than $500 to that credit card and keep up on all payments
- Make timely payments for current credit cards or loans. Late payments can cause a drop in your credit score
By clicking the “SUBMIT” button and signing up, you acknowledge that you have read this document and agree to be bound by its terms and the Terms of Service. I have read and understand the completion process. I understand that it is my responsibility when I receive information in the mail from the Credit Bureaus to contact Credit Care, LLC immediately. Credit Care, LLC will not be held responsible or liable for my credit counseling if I fail to satisfy the Customer Obligation Contract.
5. Tiered Services Disclosure.
Services are placed within several tiers and are considered completed under law upon the task within that tier being finalized; we bill in arrears. This means that you pay for the credit care work after it is completed. Credit Care, LLC prides itself on transparency to its customers. To continue our pledge on transparency, Credit Care, LLC has a list of tiered services that are due upon each tier being completed.
Tier #1 (One)
- Initial Work Fee/Analysis* – A fee is collected after a credit analysis whereby Credit Care, LLC reviewed a consumer’s credit report(s), or customer identified inaccurate items on their credit report, or advised of prior communications (written or verbal) with prior companies identified as inaccurate items. The fee is determined on the services enrolled or needed. (ie. $99.99 services = $99.99 work fee).
Tier #2 (Two)
- Initial Dispute Letter(s)* – A monthly recurring fee is collected after the initial dispute letters are mailed out to either the 3 major credit bureaus or a collections agency. Credit bureaus and collection agencies hold different communication requirements and at times need different letters sent. Therefore, it will require initial contact with 3 major credit bureaus or the collections agency but not both at the same time in most instances. The path taken depends on consumer needs. After the initial dispute letter is sent as earlier advised, the monthly recurring payment is due which has been set up for at least 5 days after the start of services to allow for cancellation compliance required by NRS Chapter 598 and time to send out the initial dispute letter on behalf of the consumer.
Tier #3 (Three)
- Dispute Letter (s)* – If a dispute letter was initially sent out to the 3 major credit bureaus and now a dispute letter is required to be sent to the collections agency, you reached tier #3. If the latter does not apply, then tier #3 consist of the following: Many times the initial dispute letter is not enough communication with the credit bureau or the collections agency. Therefore, in some cases additional dispute communication is required. After the dispute letter(s)/communication is sent, the monthly recurring payment is due which has been setup for the 1st or 15th of the month. Before such payment processing date, the dispute letter/communication will be sent to ensure services are not billed until completed at each tier. Furthermore, in tier #3, it can consist of letter(s) requesting verification and other dispute communication. Each time a letter or communication is sent, the tier is completed and payment is due. Yet, it is sometimes necessary to restart tier #3 to initiate a new dispute communication. Note: Each time a dispute communication is sent within tier #3, it completes the task and payment is due which will come out of the monthly recurring payment. Tier #3 can repeat multiple times, but before repeating the tier must be completed.
By clicking the “SUBMIT” button and signing up, you acknowledge that you have read this document and agree to be bound by its terms and the Terms of Service. I have read and understand the tiered services disclosure. I understand that it is my responsibility when I receive information in the mail from the Credit Bureaus to contact Credit Care, LLC immediately. Credit Care, LLC will not be held responsible or liable for my credit counseling if I fail to satisfy the Customer Obligation Contract.
6.Fair Credit Reporting Act and Consumer Credit Protection Act Disclosure.
6.1 Fair Credit Reporting Act. The Fair Credit Reporting Act gives you the right to
accurate credit reporting. You can exercise that right by having your inaccurate credit items either verified as accurate or deleted from your credit reporting according to the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
A Credit Counseling Company provides a service to assist the client to dispute inaccurate items on the credit report. Consumers have the right to attempt to fix their credit on their own. However, Credit Care, LLC offers professional service(s) to assist in the credit counseling process. We have proven methods and processes that has in the past effectively removed inaccurate information on consumer’s credit report(s). Our service is not guaranteed to remove items from credit bureaus, collection agencies, or similar. However, we strive to remove every item within the legal bounds of the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
6.2 Consumer Credit Protection Act Disclosure. You have a right to dispute inaccurate information in your credit report by contacting the credit bureau directly. However, neither you nor any ”credit counseling” company or credit service organization has the right to have accurate, current, and verifiable information removed from your credit report.
- The credit bureau must remove accurate, negative information from your report only if it is over 7 years old. Bankruptcy information can be reported for 10 years.
- You have a right to obtain a copy of your credit report from a credit bureau. You may be charged a reasonable fee. There is no fee, however, if you have been turned down for credit, employment, insurance, or a rental dwelling because of information in your credit report within the preceding 60 days. The credit bureau must provide someone to help you interpret the information in your credit file.
- You are entitled to receive a free copy of your credit report if you are unemployed and intend to apply for employment in the next 60 days, if you are a recipient of public welfare assistance, or if you have reason to believe that there is inaccurate information in your credit report due to fraud.
- You have a right to sue a credit counseling organization that violates the Credit Repair Organization Act. This law prohibits deceptive practices by credit service organizations.
- You have the right to cancel your contract with any credit counseling organization for any reason within 5 business days from the date you signed it to comply with NRS Chapter 598 and within 3 days to comply with the CROA/Credit Protection Act.
- Credit bureaus are required to follow reasonable procedures to ensure that the information they report is accurate. However, mistakes may occur.
- You may, on your own, notify a credit bureau in writing that you dispute the accuracy of information in your credit file. The credit bureau must then investigate and modify or remove inaccurate or incomplete information. The credit bureau may not charge any fee for this service. Any pertinent information and copies of all documents you have concerning an error should be given to the credit bureau.
- If the credit bureau’s investigation does not resolve the dispute to your satisfaction, you may send a brief statement to the credit bureau, to be kept in your file, explaining why you think the record is inaccurate.
- The credit bureau must include a summary of your statement about disputed information with any report it issues about you.
The Federal Trade Commission regulates credit bureaus and credit service organizations. For more information, contact:
The Public Reference Branch
Federal Trade Commission
Washington, D.C. 20580.
Consumer Credit File Rights Under State and Federal Law (Sec. 405. Disclosures)
This disclosure has been furnished to you in accordance with the Consumer Credit Protection Act.
I acknowledge that I have received a copy of the Consumer Credit File Rights under State and Federal Law in accordance with the Consumer Credit Protection Act.
7.Dispute Resolution Waiver of Jury Trial.
All disputes arising out of, relating to or connected with these Terms of Sign Up or your use of any part of the www.creditcareonline.com Service will be exclusively resolved
under confidential binding arbitration held in Clark County, City of Las Vegas, Nevada before and in accordance with the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, by a sole arbitrator applying Nevada law (without regard for conflicts of law principles). The arbitrator’s award will be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these Terms of Sign Up will be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these Terms of Sign Up, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. Any action to enforce an arbitrator’s award will be brought in a federal or state court located in Clark County, City of Las Vegas, Nevada. Each party hereby irrevocably submits to the personal jurisdiction of the Federal and Nevada State courts in Clark County, City of Las Vegas. By agreeing that arbitration is the exclusive remedy, you are waiving your right to sue Credit Care, LLC in any court of law or have a jury resolve any dispute that arises out of, relates to or is connected with these TOS or your use of any part of the www.creditcareonline.com Service. You understand that you are waiving your right to a jury trial voluntarily and knowingly, and free from duress or coercion. By entering into these Terms of Sign Up, you hereby irrevocably waive any right you may have to join claims with those of others in the form of a class action or similar procedural device. Any claim arising out of, relating to or connected with these Terms of Sign Up or your use of any part of the www.creditcareonline.com Service must be asserted individually. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Section, Credit Care, LLC may seek equitable relief, including, without limitation, injunctive relief and specific performance, without the requirement of posting a bond or other security or proving money damages are insufficient, from a court of competent jurisdiction.